Financials & Annual Reports
Financial transparency is key to our ethics
DEED & CERTIFICATES OF THE FOUNDATION
- KiranBala Foundation believes that honesty, dedication, vision, and hardwork are some qualities not exclusive to any particular sector, be they government or non-government / private. There have been some very good initiatives on the part of the government and even some corporate agencies whereas the social sector, which has been known for its outstanding efforts for not only humanity, but also wildlife &the environment, has also been unfortunate to have individuals infamous for their corruption / malpractices. As such, we support all the endeavors that are sincerely aimed at a holistic development of the people and the environment, be it from the government sector or otherwise.
- This website has been created basically for sharing our constructive approach and achievements without any intention to personally target any individual or organization/agency. Any apparent description/indication interpreted to be derogatory for any individual or organization / agency might have either some contextual relevance, or be misquoted or misinterpreted. KiranBala Foundation would, however, like to be informed about any irrelevant or otherwise objectionable information that is erroneously placed (if any) here, so that such errors might be rectified. KiranBala Foundation will not be responsible for any controversy that is based on facts/figures not directly compatible / complying with the organisation’s approved mission, vision, perspective plan, or other such guiding principles/documents.
- We strongly believe that a team or individual can be quite systematic in activities and at the same time can be comfortable with a relatively informal work environment. KiranBala Foundation encourages systematic and sincere efforts on the part of its employees under such a less informal work environment.
- In case of things under multi-stakeholder control, KiranBala Foundation might not have been fully successful in achieving its targets as envisaged originally. We understand our limitations, and accept any such negative deviations that occurred/occurs despite our earnestness. We carry out both internal and external evaluation of our activities so as to understand our bottlenecks with an intention to overcome those hurdles for more effective & greater achievements.
- The responsibility for data / information collected from secondary sources, if found erroneous, rests with the source itself.
UNITED BANK OF INDIA (UBI)
Account Name: KiranBala Foundation
Account Number: 1340010492706
PAN Number: AACTK5313Q
IFSC Code : UTBI0AGLE71 (5th character is zero)
Branch Code : AGLE71 (Last 6 Characters of the IFSC Code)
- KiranBala Foundation is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We use the information we collect about you to help us understand more about how our site is used and to be able to send you communications about KiranBala Foundation that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
- If you have indicated that you are interested in receiving regular information about KiranBala Foundation’s work (via the Subscribe section) we will send you communications regarding KiranBala Foundation’s work and activities electronically. If you submit your contact information via the Enquiries & Feedback page or the Donate page, we will use this information to contact you as is necessary.
- If you change email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please do contact us. You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time you wish.
- KiranBala Foundation does not sell, rent or share user information with anyone.